Ellie Wyatt is a BAFTA nominated songwriter, a composer, string arranger and violinist whose music and songs have been used on a wide array of Film, TV and advertising. She collaborates with talented producers and singers from all over Europe.
Ellie’s Children’s TV credits include:
- Scored Music and Theme Song for BBC Worldwide mixed media pre-school science show KIT & PUP (52 episodes);
- Theme Song and integrated songs for BBC Scotland production MOLLY AND MACK;
- Songs and series scored music for CBeebies show TEE & MO (50 episodes) with BAFTA winning animation company Plugin Media. The animated song ‘Are we ready to go’ won a 2016 award at the international festival Prix Jeunesse and the animated song ‘Come On, Get Up’ was nominated for a 2016 BAFTA for best children’s short-form;
- Theme song and 28 integrated songs for CBeebies in house series FEELING BETTER (26 episodes);
- Theme re-brand and various songs for Milkshake TV;
- Songs for TOTEMS, Sesame Street;
- Various stand alone songs for CBeebies House and Sesame Street. Songs and nursery rhymes for Tiny Pop; and
- Music for the 2016 BAFTA winning website for CBeebies BIG & SMALL.
She has worked as a string player and arranger with Multi-million selling artists Nick Cave and Caro Emerald, as well as artists such as The Stereo MC’s , FINK, The88, Rubylux, Naomi Bedford, HoneyRyder, Jason Nevins, DJ Format.
Her numerous advertising and TV synch credits include: Desperate Housewives, E!, Shameless, Showtime, Greys Anatomy, Degrassi, Men In Trees, The Ghost Whisperer, South of Nowhere, MTV, Stranger Things, Wimbledon, Touch The Wall, Haze and the trailers for Disney’s Cars2, Assassins Creed, Instax Sponsors New Girl on E4, Nivea, Evian, Monoprix, VW, Chanel, Johnsons, HugoBoss, YSL, Peugeot, Lancome, Nokia, Aveeno, Sears, Auchann, Safeway, Amex, Carnival, Comcast, Powerade, Douwe Egberts Senseo and L’Or, RBS, Salesforce, Antibiotics for Public Health England and Transport for London.
She has had a number of song releases in Japan and Europe, including a number 1 for X-factor winner KATO in Belgium.
Ellie has many years of experience in working with children and music. She has taught piano and violin privately for over 20 years and was a primary school music teacher in Brighton for 5 years before devoting all of her time to composing and song writing. Ellie continues to play for enjoyment in the Worthing Philharmonic Orchestra and she studies jazz violin.